Managed eCommerce Site
One complete package, one fixed price, unlimited service
£399 one-time setup. ₤249 per month.
A website built to help you attract visitors and capture leads
Support & Maintenance
Analytics & Reporting
Functionality & Extensions
Encourage prospective customers to get in touch with everything from basic inquiry forms to complex, multi-page forms with conditional logic.
Your ‘bulletproofed’ website will look great and perform fantastically on all browsers, operating systems and mobile devices.
If you or your team have used WordPress before and want to update pages or add blog posts it’ll be a seamless transition.
Your website will look great thanks to responsive web design which allows web pages to respond to the width of browser.
Improve your rankings with testimonials and addresses that use microformats that search engines love and can better understand.
You’ll be able to integrate with just about any 3rd party embed or iFrame tool. If you have something in mind just ask!
Fully managed WordPress upgrades
We’re always watching your website so we’ll know about, and fix any, issues before your visitors even realize.
If there’s a functionality you want that we don’t have yet, just let us know. We’re always developing and adding new features based on what you need.
- Sign up and complete our onboarding survey.
- We’ll review your details and assign you to a dedicated project manager and cross-functional web team.
- The magic starts happening. We kick off a number of parallel tasks to start developing your new website. We’ll reach out to you if anything needs clarification or if we have any questions.
- Our creative team will design and develop a completely customized home page based on your preferences. The process begins with a creative brief, to image sourcing, to a design mockup. Once your mockup is complete your project manager will reach out via our helpdesk for you to review. This process generally takes about 7 days after we begin the project.
- We will use any content of your existing site or ask you to get us the textual content for each and every section. It is critical that you work closely with your project manager to get us what we need in time to make sure that the project is finished withing shortest period of time.
- Based on your feedback, we can continue to create mockup revisions if necessary. Once you’re happy, we’ll get started with mobile optimization and testing.
- When the new home page has been implemented and all inner page are ready, we’ll send you your preview site to review. Depending on revisions and complexity of the project this generally takes about 3-4 weeks.
- From here you’ll have the option to submit revisions and feedback through our helpdesk or directly on the preview website though an easy to use, front-end bug tracking tool.
- We’ll work on these revisions with you as long as it takes until you’re satisfied.
- When you’re ready to go live, just give us the “green light” and we’ll send you the necessary instructions to update your DNS records. Once you do, your new website should be live on the Internet in about an hour or two!
£399 one-time setup. ₤249 per month.
Here we have answer to your most common questions.
What do you do to differentiate me from my competitors?
We don’t use rigid templates or themes. Our website platform allows us to create customized designs to share your unique story. After you go live, if you ever find a competitor has a similar website we can work with you to change it until you’re satisfied.
How long does it take until I go live?
Most sites are up and running in 4-6 weeks. Some take a little longer, depending on how many revisions are requested and the complexity of the project. Our recommendation is to go live as soon as you can and make changes later. The Website Package allows you to make unlimited number of changes so you have plenty of time to get it right.
What happens if I cancel?
There are no contracts – you can cancel at anytime. If you have been with WPLENSE for twelve consecutive months or more, when you cancel your subscription, you can take all website content, blog articles, graphic designs, webpage layout and rendered HTML/CSS. We do not however provide the underlying WordPress theme code, plugins or database files.
What People Think About Us
Its nice to know someone who really cares about customer service. Your company is outstanding and I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me. I am telling all my friends, co-workers, family members, and the like about your company’s services, the great price you offer, and the unbelievable support you give. I have nothing but good things to say about WPLENSE.
Thank You; and I will stay in touch.
Amazing Services and outstanding support! The Support team at WPLENSE have done what I have seldom seen a webdev do before: create stuff that works great out of the box and stand behind their work with help for any and all questions you may have about their products. Great job, WPLENSE! I have already recommended your services to several friends and will continue to do so!